Saturday, February 19, 2011

Not jealous...

The Thief of Badgags (my own darling Ian) is currently wandering around America having fun without me. To highlight my meanness in not accompanying him he is Skypeing me regularly and tormenting me with his latest wine-tasting escapades, not to mention the wonderful meals he has eaten and the fine time he is having with our friends. Good! Fine! I'm glad! And other insincere expletives! This was too much though.  Taken on his iPhone. He tells me that the chocolate flavoured wine is not nearly as nice as you might imagine. He tested it fairly extensively to be quite sure. Today, apparently, he will be out tasting proper wine with Tom, Spike, Mike and Karen. Sigh. Principles are horrid things.

2 comments:

  1. No, honest, the chocolate wine really isn't nearly as nice as you would think. Especially not over ice. Nor as an aperitif. Besides, the shoes didn't come with it....

    ReplyDelete